Marketing For Dance Schools, Lessons, Social Dancing Events

Do you want to learn Exactly how I reached 3000 people in my local area for only £5 per week to advertise dance classes?

If you teach or organize a  social dance such as salsa, Batacha Ballroom Kizomba tango, zouk, forro, dance classes or even if your a yoga or fitness teacher.  You'll find this course more helpful for reaching 1000's of people in your local area, 

 This course is ideal to kick start your latest dance projects, dance studios, yoga classes or social events! I've been helping to promote successful social dance events for 7 years.

This course starts with the basics on how I promote social dancing events, and  how I find new dance students to join our dance lessons every week!

You have nothing to lose from taking this course and I will be here to support you and mentor you on your own personal journey to become a dance class business or dance studio success! I even offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee as I know the content is tried and tested.

0 comments :

Online Learning Course | Free Online Course, Big Saleoff Learning Coupon © 2016. All Rights Reserved | Powered by - Blogger

Designed by- SpeckyThemes